Thank you for your interest in guest writing for Legal Reader. We’re always happy to collaborate for the benefit of your readers and ours.
Guest posting with us is totally free. We do not accept payment, nor do we pay for guest posts. We do offer you your own byline. This includes your name as you would like it to appear, a one-paragraph bio, and a head shot. You may reference your website, if you have one, in your bio. We also promote guest pieces by pushing them to our social media networks.
Our posting requirements are simple.
- Posts are a minimum 400-600 words long. We like to cap the word count at 1,000 max.
- Topics are typically your choice, but should fit with the overall theme of our site (law, general news, non-promotional). We would like to know the topic ahead of the time you submit the post.
- Posts should be sent to me at email@example.com.
- We publish two images with each post. One is a “featured image” that appears at the head of the post. The other is an in-line image placed appropriately in the body of the post. We provide the images so as to ensure there is no copyright infringement.
- We encourage guest writers to share their posts with their networks (social media, etc.). All we ask is a link back to the article on our site.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to collaborating with you!