Nestlé recalls some frozen food over potential glass contamination. This voluntary recall involves certain DiGiorno®, Lean Cuisine®, and Stouffer’s® products.
Certain production codes of the following products are included in the recall:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzería Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
The production codes, found here, are located on the side panel of the product packaging.
According to the company, no injuries have been reported.
The recall does not affect production codes, varieties or sizes of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s products other than those shown below.
The company said its investigation is ongoing, but it believes that small pieces of glass may have come with the spinach that is a common ingredient in the recalled products.
If you purchased the products listed above should not consume them but should instead contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.
The company is working diligently with the FDA and the Department of Agriculture on this voluntary recall and promises full cooperation with those agencies. Further, Nestlé apologizes for any inconvenience and wants customers to know that customer safety is a top priority for the company.
For consumer support and product questions please call 1-800-681-1676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nestlé USA Media Contacts:
Roz O’Hearn, Nestlé USA
Edie Burge, Nestlé USA