No one should have to work through debilitating illnesses or injuries because they are unsure of their eligibility to receive OPM disability retirement.
Aaron Wersing is the founder of the Law Office of Aaron D. Wersing. His practice focuses on assisting federal employees with a broad array of litigation and transactional matters. Mr. Wersing’s practice includes the evaluation and resolution of a diverse variety of federal employment matters. During his many years of practice, Mr. Wersing has helped hundreds of clients win their jobs back, stop discriminatory practices and hostile work environments, reverse suspensions, be granted reasonable accommodations for medical or religious needs, prevent unlawful license revocation, and resolve many other workplace issues.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off