Estimates of alcohol use among lawyers hovers at 85 percent, while only 65 percent of the average population drinks alcohol. One third of all attorneys have a drinking pattern that qualifies as problematic and potentially addictive.
At Addictions.com our mission is to help individuals and families facing substance use disorders find the treatment they need. We hope that by providing a better understanding of addiction, and co-occurring disorders, we can remove the barriers to treatment many people face. Our team is made up of addiction specialists, medical experts, and writers who hope to educate our visitors on the latest addiction problems, news, and treatment opportunities available to them.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off