Sometimes, when our physical injuries are healed, we assume that our emotional ones should be as well.
Alana Redmond is a graduate in Media and Business from the University of California San Diego. She is also a consumer safety writer for safer-america.com.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails