Alan Brasher has been working since 1993 with the Environmental Litigation Group. As an archival and record manager, Alan’s tasks include researching information that may prove beneficial to ELGs clients. Attorneys at ELG have specialized in asbestos exposure cases, although the firm’s activity is not limited to it.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off