Lawyers protecting consumers against large corporations need every advantage they can get, considering the resources and odds against which they’re sometimes fighting. That means being sure their clients and witnesses give opposing counsel nothing they can use to undermine a jury’s opinion. This video deposition preparation guide assists lawyers in making sure their clients and witnesses are ready.
Ali has over 25 years of executive management experience in sales, information technology, service, and process improvement. Prior to being CEO of Litigation Services, Ali also spent eight years working as the President of Cardinal Health Financial Shared Services, a subsidiary of Cardinal Health, a fortune 19 company generating over $100 billion in annual revenue.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off