Exactech has offered to reimburse patients for certain out-of-pocket costs related to clinical follow-up and any revision surgery that may be necessary.
Allison Anderson is a blogger with Envoca. She frequently works with Anapol Weiss, a noted defective medical device attorney with offices in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, NJ.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails