Time will show if the ruling PiS party will, once again, succeed in implementing a law, which would only hinder Poland’s already weak position in the European Union.
Anastazja Piechula is a first-year law student at Queen Mary University of London. She is passionate about law, politics, history, and philosophy. In her spare time she writes poems or articles and plays golf.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off