In June, 2016, the Inspector General, Daniel R. Levinson, notified Robert M. Califf, M.D., Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Food and Drug Administration, FDA, that, as a result of an ongoing audit his office was conducting, it was found that the method that the FDA used to initiate a food recall was inefficient and ineffective.
Andrea has been writing full-time since 2008. Before she became a full-time freelance writer, she was employed as a paralegal for 14 years. Her legal employment duties included writing law-related documents such as Findings of Facts and Conclusions of Law, Memorandums of Law, miscellaneous letters, responses and completing investigative reports. She currently ghostwrites articles on a wide variety of topics.
On August 1st, 2016, the Washington State Attorney General’s Office revealed in a press release that Attorney General Bob Ferguson filed a lawsuit against corporate giant Comcast in the King County Superior Court. The lawsuit alleges that the company violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act, CPA, more than 1.8 million times. Ferguson stated in his
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off