Audrey Taylor was born in San Francisco, and moved to Adelaide at the age of five. She is a marketer, researcher, and social media manager on hold, and full-time mommy of a cheerful two-year-old. Audrey graduated from Queensford college, worked in a couple of marketing agencies across Australia, eager to learn more about business and share her experiences. She has also traveled across Europe. Her hobbies include: home decor, fashion, travel, music, and old movies.
Although it is true that inter-personal relationships shouldn’t be regulated by law and legally binding documents, sometimes, there’s simply no other way. Regardless of the previous agreements, current situation, and some extraordinary circumstances, there are certain rights and privileges that every employee has guaranteed by local, regional and national laws. Needless to say, this is something that both employers and employees should be aware of in order to avoid some moral and legal gray areas. With this in mind, there are certain workplace employee rights that everyone should know.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off