Callaway & Wolf is a highly experienced & respected personal injury law firm with offices in San Francisco and Oakland. We've been in practice since 1995 and handle cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian & bike accidents, dog bites and serious medical malpractice injuries throughout Northern California. We have also handled numerous cases involving the wrongful death of a spouse or family member. Boone Callaway is one of only a few personal injury litigators in the Bay Area who is a Super Lawyer (which is awarded to less than 5% of all eligible candidates), AV Rated (which less than 10% of attorneys earn) and is also a member of ABOTA – American Board of Trial Advocates (which is an exclusive group of less than 8,000 trial lawyers nationwide). This makes Mr. Callaway one of the very few attorneys in the Bay Area to have achieved three of the highest & most prestigious honors in the legal profession. Additionally, Mr. Callaway holds the distinct honor of being the 2021 President of the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (SFTLA). Website / Facebook / LinkedIn
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off