Accidents are unpredictable. No one anticipates being involved in an accident or sustaining a personal injury. They can happen to anyone at any given time – even when least expected. Unfortunately, thousands of people this year will be involved in accidents that result in personal injury, especially caused by negligent behavior. Year after year, accidents
As a trial lawyer, Brett has tried over fifty jury trials and has resolved hundreds of more disputes by mediation since 2006. He is the owner of the Cain Firm, a partner of The Law Center, a national network of top law firms with decades of experience in advocating for those who have suffered from personal injury, asbestos-related diseases, motor vehicle accidents, and more. Brett is proud to stand up for those who cannot stand for themselves, and as a result, has recovered millions of dollars for clients after insurance companies initially wouldn’t pay.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off