The recovery community has come together during this time to offer unconditional support via online meetings. With meetings held around the clock, you can find support whenever and wherever you need it.
Cassidy Webb is a 24-year-old avid writer from South Florida. She advocates spreading awareness on the disease of addiction. Her passion in life is to help others by sharing her experience, strength, and hope.
Individuals who have the means to pay the retainer fees for concierge doctors would certainly be happier with this kind of care.
Important Ruling in Wit v. United Behavioral Health Enforces the Right of Individuals to Obtain Treatment for Mental Health and AddictionApril 30, 2019
This ruling should ensure that those who suffer from mental illness and addiction will receive adequate treatment, just as those with cancer do.
As the opioid crisis worsens, safety measures to help avoid over-prescribing are necessary. PDMPs and pharmacist/physician education are two means of tackling the issue.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off