Federal law allows foreign-born individuals serving on active duty or in any reserve capacity to naturalize and achieve citizenship.
Castillo & Associates are Workers’ Compensation, immigration & personal injury lawyers who serve Southern California from our 5 offices: Indio, Pomona, Riverside, San Diego & Calexico. We have a proven track record of impressive results and have recovered nearly $300 Million in client compensation. Our experienced attorneys are here to help. We can advise you of your rights under the law and then help you immediately to take legal action needed for your matter. The initial consultation is always free (For Personal Injury & Workers Compensation Claims Only), and we take all injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we do not charge any legal fees unless we win your case. Visit us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails