“You can’t do everything yourself if you want to grow. Professionally you might seem like the perfect person for the research required, but in reality, you only have so many hours in the day. So, you have to involve paralegals, associates, and any others who can help.” ~Brian Thackston
Cathrine Troyer writes about legal process outsourcing, technology, and business law. She is passionate about teaching lawyers and legal professionals how to renew their strategies and use technology in their cases and does so regularly for her clients at Cogneesol.
“This is exactly why lawyers specialize. We have to know everything about one area of the law. The law is not so simple that one can simply just look up the answer as one would look up a word in the dictionary during a game of Scrabble.” ~ Russell Knight
Legal research is of great importance for individual lawyers and law firms and requires excellent research skills along with a limitless dedication to find relevant past decisions from case law.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off