When MPOs are issued based on baseless allegations of sexual assault or domestic violence, it’s helpful that service members know that they can exhaust available remedies within the military justice system for redress.
Charmaine Sylvans is a legal advocate with many years of experience in military criminal defense. She enjoys her early retirement years helping military personnel facing legal issues through her written web content in various online publications. Charmaine enjoys gardening and cooking, and has a Shih Tzu dog named Sally.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off