If your wife said she was going to grab her “cartera” (handbag) that wouldn’t be an issue. If she were to grab a “cartero” (postman), well, then there may be pause for thought.
Chris is a Regional Director at TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) based out of New York City. TLS empowers legal professionals to leverage AI, analytics, and multi-language technology across eDiscovery, forensic consulting, due diligence, privacy, managed review, and staffing projects. As one of TLS’s first hires, he has played an integral role in growing TLS’s legal technology footprint in the US, UK/EU, and APAC regions. He currently oversees the growth and development of several markets and advises clients on best practices involving complex data privacy issues, cross-border workflows, and multi-lingual data sets. He regularly advises clients in the AmLaw 100 law firms and legal departments of Fortune 500 companies.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off