The smart nets, catch sensors, live video, and reporting software are nice, but it all starts with the individuals in the trenches.
For Coty, he didn't love bass fishing at first cast. It took a few (thousand) throws for him to become obsessed with mastering every possible fishing style, technique, and lure. As a third-generation angler, he as a plethora of knowledge and experience on the water and loves sharing what he knows.
While it’s nice to support the little guy over “Big Fishing,” there’s another, perhaps more important and direct reason to support reforms designed to eliminate overfishing: food security.
When bluefin tuna, for example, goes extinct, it’s not coming back. That means no more cans of tuna on the shelves of your local supermarket.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off