Making a reference of personal injury is just like negotiating a contract with a used car dealer. Each side has its own opinion of what your argument is worth.
Courtenay Poulden is leading worker compensation lawyers in Sydney and he is accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a Personal Injury Law Specialist. He is one of the contributing authors to the Personal Injury Law Manual in New South Wales, published by the Law Book Company.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off