Deanna writes for Hourly, a Silicon Valley technology company with a single mission - help hourly employers and employees achieve their goals better and faster. To make that happen, they have built the world’s best platform to manage, pay, and insure the hourly workforce. They bring enterprise level technology solutions to small and medium size businesses.
Now that you know how to calculate total employee cost, the next challenge is to figure out how to bring that cost per employee down.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off