You have contracted an independent freelancer to do some repair work in your house or prepare a website for your small business and the work was either poor quality or not done on time. You’re considering filing suit.
I'm an enthusiastic writer that covers topics related to law and legal matters. I eat current event news for breakfast, I have legal books for lunch, and I chew researching for dinner. It has always been my dream to help people understand the law in the easiest way possible, so I'm happy to be sharing it with you.
- Clothing Supplier Sues LuLaRoe for $49M Over Failure to Pay Bills
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Security Footage from South Carolina Church Reveals Child Abuse, Sparks Lawsuit
- WSJ: Small, Inexpensive Handguns May Not Be Safe for Everyday Carrying
- 2018 Top Product Liability Cases