A charitable legacy is one of the noblest acts that a person may produce, and the world requires these selfless actions at this moment to stay confident and positive in these most difficult times.
Rebecca G. Doane founded the law firm of Doane & Doane, P.A. in 2003 after being a senior equity shareholder in a prestigious local law firm for many years. Under Mrs. Doane’s guidance and experience, Doane and Doane, P.A. has achieved the highest rating (“AV”) from the premier attorney rating service, Martindale Hubbell. Mrs. Doane is recognized as a specialist practicing in the areas of estate planning, trusts, wills, estate and gift taxation, probate, estate and trust administration, and guardianship law. Rebecca Doane is a very active member of her community. Board Certified In Wills, Trusts, And Estates by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education and Florida Super Lawyers: 2011-2012, 2015-2019.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off