When you are embarking on a personal injury case, you’ll want to discuss with your lawyer what you’ll want to accomplish during your case.
Eleana Drakatos is a trial lawyer with almost 20 years of experience in litigating personal injury and medical negligence cases. She practices with her husband, Dennis Yacobozzi in the law firm of Yacobozzi Drakatos, LLC. Her focus is on efficiently maximizing her clients' recovery. She is dedicated to the legal profession and its teaching. She is adjunct faculty for the Paralegal Program at Columbus State Community College. Our family representing yours.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails