Emily is a writer at RecordsFinder blog, an online public records search company. She covers community problems and solutions, believes in compassion and defending the defenseless.
The Associated Press reported that the Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich has issued a warning to Arizona residents about online romance scams that have taken advantage of several victims recently. This warning was issued after it was discovered that several Phoenix residents were attempting to wire thousands of dollars overseas.
In a revolutionary decision this past May, the Supreme Court ruled that each individual state could allow sports betting at its discretion.
Following Amber Alert guidelines, authorities issued an immediate alert for Emma Kennedy on Monday night cautioning that the baby was in “extreme danger.”
Governor Rick Scott gave fresh hope to Florida Prisoners by signing a bill into law that opens the door to new opportunities for education while incarcerated. Appealing to fundamental human rights of dignity, pride, and hope are the cornerstones of this new law offering the change and a whole new life for some inmates.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off