As binding legal documents, leases protect landlords and tenants alike. If you decide to use a standardized lease form, be sure that it conforms with local regulations so that it provides protection for all parties, and so that it is enforceable.
Emma Williams is a keen writer. She is fascinated by the advances in technology revolutionizing the legal landscape, as well as cybercrime and cybersecurity, biotech, and intellectual property rights.
According to the FBI’s finding, insurance fraud costs the average U.S. family between $400 and $700 per year in increased premiums.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose