You should talk about the medical malpractice only with your second doctor and your attorney. Your first medical facility shouldn’t be able to get any information from you.
Frederick Schultz is a retired legal professional. He specialized in personal injury law. He shares his legal expertise through blogging. Frederick loves music and water sports activities, too.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off