Gloria Huang is the Legal Content Associate at Lex Machina, a legal analytics company. In her role as Legal Content Associate, Gloria creates content-driven materials to provide customers with the most salient information about using legal analytics to uncover strategic insights. Gloria worked as a consultant at VallotKarp in New York City, advising law firms and investment banks on issues including professional development, diversity, and inclusion. Prior to that, she practiced law for several years at Shearman & Sterling in Manhattan, and worked as an analyst at Lehman Brothers in London. Gloria holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School, an LL.M. in International Law from the University of Cambridge, and a B.A. in English and Psychology from Stanford University.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off