An injunction is a court order that requires a party to do or refrain from doing specific actions. It serves to maintain the status quo and prevent irreparable harm until the legal dispute’s final resolution.
Harrison Jordan is a lawyer based in Toronto, Canada who heads Substance Law Professional Corporation, Canada’s law firm for regulated industries and substances. He enjoys assisting clients with regulatory compliance and legal services, and provides legal counsel in respect of commercial, contract, marketing compliance and more.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails