Technological competence and creative use of the right tools at the right time will empower your team to forge strong connections no matter where they’re physically located.
Heinan Landa is the Founder and CEO of Optimal Networks, Inc., a globally ranked IT services firm, the creator of Law Firm Anywhere, a virtual desktop solution that helps attorneys work seamlessly and securely from anywhere, and author of The Modern Law Firm: How to Thrive in an Era of Rapid Technological Change. After earning his B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from Johns Hopkins University, Heinan went on to receive his MBA from The Wharton School of Business. Featured in Legal Management, Legal Times, Chief Executive, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, CIO, and with regular appearances on ABC7, CBS9, and FOX5 TV, Heinan is a trusted leader in the legal, technology, and business spaces. For more, <a href="https://www.optimalnetworks.com"?www.optimalnetworks.com, 240-499-7900, or email@example.com.
The more clearly you communicate your intended outcome, the more buy-in you’ll generate and the more useful feedback you’ll receive.
A well-executed hybrid work policy combines the best aspects of the traditional office and the conveniences of a remote one.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off