The NAA and HUD are closely watching the resident screening laws, and we can hope for clearer guidance soon that would address any pressing concerns.
Helena is an affordable housing consultant with extensive experience with HUD regulatory and statutory compliance issues. Her primary duties include advising clients on fair housing, accessibility, and disability issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act, and Fair Housing Act, including policy development and fair housing investigations.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off