The core issue is a lack of visibility. A lack of visibility into the status of legal requests creates a challenge for ensuring clear communication and obscures the overall picture of the legal department’s activities.
Ian Nolan is the CEO and co-founder of Brightflag, the AI-powered legal spend management and matter management platform. From coding his school’s first website to producing radio news segments, Nolan was already a lifelong builder before breaking into the legal technology field. After several years spent growing a software development firm focused on legal practice management, Nolan founded Brightflag with a desire to fundamentally change the systems and incentives connecting law firms and their corporate clients.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off