My father would say, “Don’t let your lack of preparation be the opposition’s greatest weapon.”
Ilya E. Lerma, Esq. is a trial consultant with Trial Structure. Ilya represents plaintiffs in complex personal injury cases in Greater Phoenix and throughout Arizona. She has consulted on some of Trial Structure’s most successful cases over the last few years, and routinely travels around the country to work with top trial lawyers on large, complex cases.
Preparation and time are great assets for a witness that can unfold a path to compelling and rich testimony.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off