What was the selection criteria for the 600 cases? What are the “external sources” that ATRI used to attain the data on these cases?
The Institute for Safer Trucking, a 501(c)(3) based in Washington D.C., serves as a reliable resource for motor carriers and truck drivers to learn about safety improvements that can reduce crashes, injuries, and fatalities, as well as for families of truck crash victims and survivors in need of help after their truck crash. To learn more visit www.safertrucking.org.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off