This helpful look at debt is a guest post from the team at InvestmentZen. As cost of living rises, leaving behind the slower rise of median income, many people have turned to credit cards and personal loans to make ends meet. In the short term, this approach can help, but it holds significant hazards over the long-term. Particularly with interest rates rising to alarming levels, allowing debt to accumulate can bring disaster to a financial plan.
The best investing advice is boring...ditto with personal finance. The fun part is seeing what boring, no-BS advice can actually do for your life! We like to focus on the fun part. We share inspirational stories & actionable insights from people who have found a way to make money work for them, so you can do the same. As our side gig, we also gather objective data on the latest financial products so you can choose the products that work best for you. Hopefully you'll learn something useful along the way.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off