Regardless of the damages you wish to pursue it is crucial to reach out to experts.
With a BA in communications and paralegal experience, Irma C. Dengler decided to combine her skills. In the past, when she was involved in proceedings of her own, she witnessed firsthand the weight of legal language. A convoluted terminology can easily disarm the average American. Therefore, she set off to empower her readers by making the law more accessible to them. Although she has covered all areas of civil and criminal law, insurance-related issues, and her area of specialty are personal injury cases.
While the standard statute of limitations for personal injury cases in Florida is four years, certain factors can extend the deadline or effectively pause the timer.
You should be as honest as possible with insurance companies, but that doesn’t imply revealing unsolicited information. Trying to be too specific may result in errors, mistakes, and admitting fault.
The average sentence for this crime is ten years in most states, but it could climb to 60 years if the drunk driver is found guilty of gross negligence as well.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off