Using technology, demonstrative boards and illustrations is essential to present cases before today’s jury; boredom is fatal. Keeping the jury’s attention demands all the skills and resources learned in acting.
Jamie Holland is a trial attorney based in Florida. He helped create the Al Cone Trial Lawyers College and sits on the board of the Florida Association for Justice. But before all of that, he was a successful actor in Hollywood.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off