Illinois is currently implementing a medical marijuana infrastructure, and many people wonder what that means for recreational marijuana use in the state. Under Illinois’ Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act, individuals who have been diagnosed with certain debilitating conditions may be prescribed marijuana to manage their symptoms. As lawmakers, physicians, and those in the marijuana industry get this off the ground, many minds turn to recreational use.
When he became an attorney in 2000, Jared Staver knew he wanted to improve the personal injury client experience. Jared applied his hard work ethic to build his own law firm that would put clients first. Visit The Staver Law Group.
- Clothing Supplier Sues LuLaRoe for $49M Over Failure to Pay Bills
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Security Footage from South Carolina Church Reveals Child Abuse, Sparks Lawsuit
- WSJ: Small, Inexpensive Handguns May Not Be Safe for Everyday Carrying
- Ripley Entertainment Settles First Duck Boat Lawsuit