This assistance will cover many people who are not generally afforded such benefits, including the so-called “gig economy” workers and part-time employees.
Jennifer Paley is an attorney and legal writer based in Los Angeles, California who specializes in digital content, technology transactions, entertainment, e-commerce, and advertising. She is a graduate of Harvard College and New York University School of Law. In her free time, Jennifer enjoys hot yoga, hiking, volunteering (primarily with addicted teens in recovery), and travel. She was born and raised in New York. You can visit her websites at: https://www.paleylegal.com/about and https://jenniferpaleylegalwriting.blogspot.com/.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off