Being prepared for challenges in life is not always easy. End of life challenges are no different. However, estate planning can take away most of the uncertainty.
Jennifer has worked in aged care for a number of years and through this time she understands the importance of getting affairs in order before transitioning into the next life. When she's not writing about her experiences, she's looking after and spending time with her family.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose