Having a roommate post-divorce can lessen financial burdens and offer companionship during a potentially isolating time.
Joanne F. Lemieux is a 44-year-old divorcee devoted to assisting others through similar experiences. Her main goal is to support parties and explain the intricacies of divorce for their better understanding. When she isn't in the office, she loves spending time in nature hiking or camping.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails