Paying an employee the correct Employment Standards Code termination notice is the employer’s minimum requirement to avoid an employment standards complaint.
Joel Fairbrother is an employment lawyer and partner at Bow River Law LLP. Bow River Law LLP is an employment, labour and human rights firm located in Calgary but serving all of Alberta.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails