It’s a matter of job vs. lifestyle: work/life balance and fair compensation for time spent working. The latest famous lawsuit over overtime wages was filed against President Trump’s company. The driver claims he earned more than $200,000 in overtime wages, which were never paid to him. These types of cases almost always win at court.
Joe McLean is a blogger, writer, and researcher for a marketing company. He holds an MA degree in psychology. Naturally, that’s his favorite niche to blog about. In addition to psychology, traveling is one of his biggest passions.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose