John L. Wong is the Managing Shareholder of Modern Wealth Law, APLC. John advises individuals and families on all aspects of estate planning, probate, asset protection and trust administration. His clients range from young professional couples wanting to ensure the care of their young children, to business owners concerned with business succession and asset protection. Admittedly, discussing death, taxes and lawsuits may not be the most enjoyable topic, however, John’s approach to estate planning is different. John believes that estate planning is not about planning for death, but planning for life and ensuring your wishes are fulfilled, while having protections in place should the unexpected occur.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off