John founded the Expatland Global Network, leading its growth to more than 30 cities around the world. An expat himself, John left Australia to establish his international tax practice in 2004, and soon realised how difficult it was to find trusted service providers in his new city. So the idea for Expatland was formed, and John has championed the cause of supporting expats all over the world by putting together the foundations of the current network of service providers. An expert in all the opportunities and challenges that face expats around the world, John literally wrote the book on the subject – Expatland.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails