Insurance companies typically use a formula involving estimates for bodily injuries to come to a figure that they will offer to a victim in order to settle a claim.
John Martello is a personal injury lawyer and founder of The Martello Law Firm in New York. He specializes in handling a wide variety of personal injury cases from car accidents to slip and falls.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Settlement Agreement Could Help Keep Mentally Ill Out of Washington Jails