Simply put, a personal injury lawyer gives you the best chance to obtain the compensation you need and deserve.
Johnny Peace founded the Peace Law Firm in Greenville, South Carolina in 2002. He proudly represents clients in various ERISA, disability, and personal injury claims. Johnny also serves periodically on the Board of Governors for the SC Association for Justice. John R. Peace is licensed to practice law in South Carolina (1998) and North Carolina (2000) and is admitted to practice in United States District Courts, for the District of South Carolina (2000), the Western District of North Carolina (2007), the Middle District of North Carolina (2007), and the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit (2000).
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off