John P. Sherman, Esq. opened his own firm in 2005 after rising through the ranks to become a partner at one of New Hampshire’s largest law firms. Today he applies his deep expertise in personal injury, employment law, construction law, and real estate law to provide strategic counsel to both businesses and individuals in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. John holds a J.D. cum laude from American University, Washington College of Law and has a track record of successfully litigating cases in state and federal courts. Contact Sherman Law today.
A reputable construction attorney can consult with you on a wide variety of issues or closely examine contracts and other legal agreements and documents. Doing so ensures that you will be well-prepared if any problems should arise.
Everyone is entitled to privacy, but what does the law say? Today, as technology continues to create new possibilities for invasion of privacy, it is more important than ever to have an understanding of the basic guidelines.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off