The CDC reports that the risk of infant mortality is reduced by 71% during a car accident when the right car seat is used in the correct manner and that children under eight years old are twice as likely to survive a car accident when secured properly.
Attorney Jonathan Rosenfeld at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC has dedicated his life to giving a voice to those who would not otherwise have one. He represents the two most vulnerable populations in society: infants and the elderly. His life's work is to provide special protection to the vulnerable against people who injure, neglect, or abuse them.
Hold preparedness training regularly and fire drills at least twice a year so that you know that your staff is ready to respond to disasters and treat work-related accidents.
Always follow traffic signs. They are there for a reason. Slow down when approaching a stop sign or a red light, and never exceed speed limits.
While our loved ones are typically safe in a nursing home, abuse does occur. Here are some signs that your loved one is in danger.
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off