On February 4, the House Committee on Oversight and Reform made public a report that has sparked outrage among parents across the country. The investigation found the baby food manufactured by seven major companies to contain alarming concentrations of four dangerous heavy metals: arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury. Frequent exposure to these hazardous agents from
Jonathan Sharp is the Chief Financial and Planning Officer of the Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. The law firm specializes in pursuing compensation for victims of toxic exposure, including for people who developed Parkinson’s disease as a consequence of paraquat exposure, and is located in Birmingham, Alabama. Jonathan Sharp is responsible for the financial matters and growth planning of the law firm. He has worked with Environmental Litigation Group, P.C. for 27 years.
Victims of fiberglass contamination from Zinus mattresses deserve justice for their losses and a fair and just representation in a court of law.
At the moment, paraquat is banned in 32 countries, including China.
- Blog vs YouTube Over Other Websites: How to Choose
- Behind the Story of Ghostbed vs. Purple Mattress Lawsuit
- Investigation Reveals Goodyear’s Dunlop D402 Tires Have Caused Dozens of Motorcycle Accidents
- How Green Are Those New Cassava Bags?
- Amputee’s Third Attempt at Holding Medical Personnel Responsible Pays Off